- 600 ml pumpkin puree
- 300 ml Beatrice sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ? tsp. ground ginger
- ? tsp. ground nutmeg
- ? tsp. salt
- ? cup brown sugar
- 1 (9 inch) Tenderflake pie crust
Instruction de Cuisson
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Whisk the pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices, salt and brown sugar in a medium bowl until smooth. Then transfer to the pie crust. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 175°C (350°F) and continue baking for another 40 to 42 minutes or long enough for a knife inserted in the center of the pie to come out clean. Let it cool. Garnish as desired.
- Cover leftovers and store in refrigerator.
- Bon Appétit.