Oven Baked Curried Chicken
- 1/3 cup 2% plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp liquid honey
- 2 tbsp mild or medium curry paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ? tsp pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- You can also refrigerate this to marinate in yogurt for up to 12 hours.
- 11 x 7 inch (2L) glass baking dish, whisk together yogurt, honey, curry paste, soy sauce, oil, mustard and pepper.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Bake in 375F (190C) oven, bastingoccasionally, until thickened and chicken is no longer pink inside. About 30 minutes